Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blog_Start

The intention of this blog is merely to provide more accountability for me on the world wide-web. Anyone can feel free to comment if you run across this. The information I provide here is not falsified, but I do ask for a modicum of privacy. What I mean is if you want to dialog or ask me a question, great, I'm all for it. I ask that you not flame here or, in essence, alert a mob intended to attack. I will not post thoughts (barring the occasional comment if necessary), but I will try to keep a record of where I comment (again, to maintain accountability). If you have questions, please feel free to ask. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail is bkrieger@kriegeritaville.com. Have a superb day!

UPDATE: I decided to include the actual posts to make accountability a little easier.

2 comments:

D.J. Williams said...

Brian,

I've always found your comments at Denny's blog to be carefully thought out and honorable in tone. The presence of what amounts to an "accountability blog" only further confirms that. Keep up the good work, bro.

Brian Krieger said...

You are very kind, sir. I appreciate it.