Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Outrage from Planned Parenthood


http://www.dennyburk.com/?p=4153
This was discussed a while back at Boundless. The end of Ted Slater’s blog posits:

”This situation brings up some interesting issues. First, is it acceptable for someone to use deception in order to expose a greater evil. I think Jesus shows us that in some cases it is acceptable. Second, now that it's irrefutable that Planned Parenthood is all about seeing more mothers kill their babies, what are you going to do about it?”

If I remember correctly, California has a law about videotaping without permission (which is why the video was initially removed from YouTube). I didn’t keep up with the story after that, though (and I can’t watch the YouTube here…..sigh….). That causes a great pause in my mind.

The responses by PP (and those defending them) were comical and utter foolishness. To paraphrase, a double minded man’s arguments are always unstable.

No comments: