Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gospel Living in an Oscar Culture


http://www.dennyburk.com/?p=3723
Ted Slater had an interesting viewpoint. His quote:

And so when I interact with guys whose affections are toward other guys, I can get uncomfortable. What can I say? How can I even relate?
Well, you know what, I absolutely can relate. Though I've never had a homosexual thought in my life, like those who feel the draw of same-sex attraction (SSA), I have experienced my heart drawn toward things that Scripture says are unacceptable.


It’s an important point for me to remember. I may not relate in specific experience (with SSA), but I can certainly empathize (I struggle with sin as well, but, following the bible, I certainly don’t call dark light or evil good).

And I am curious, too, what is unbiblical about the comments here (assuming that as the reference in John’s remark in #20).



New Comment
with a bug that must have started last night!
--Blame it on MacAfee, oh, wait.....

Thanks, John, it was nice of you to shoot back the comment!

No comments: